Friday 10 February 2012

Eden moon art - coming soon...

So after much debate I've finally found a direction for my creativity! It all started a few weeks back when my friend had a baby and I decided to create a personalised illustration for the babys nursery. I throughly enjoyed getting back to some sketching/ painting and picked a nice mount and frame to present the gift.
My friend was delighted with the gift and it got me thinking that perhaps I could sell some of my illustrations as prints to be mounted.
I'll be offering a range of prints which can be personalised (with child's name, DOB etc) and depending on how that takes off also plan to offer a range of personalised wedding sketches.
I'm slightly apprehensive but nothing to lose! I plan to still use this blog for foodie related things but all art work etc will be through my site http://www.edenmoon.co.uk/ - which is a work in progress so keep checking back for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment